The ARMA International Educational Foundation (AIEF) is excited to announce the availability of a variety of funding opportunities for current and aspiring records and information management (RIM) professionals.
- Graduate education scholarship – $3,000 (Deadline: August 15)
- Access Leadership scholarship for undergraduate education – $2,000 & $6,000 (Deadline: August 15)
- Undergraduate tuition reimbursement – $1,000 (Deadline: August 15)
- RIM continuing education reimbursement – $750
- RIM certificate/certification reimbursement – $500
- Arizona Chapter scholarships for CRM certification/IGP certification reimbursement – $500 (Pacific Region only)
These awards include scholarship and reimbursement awards to cover costs associated with:
- Earning a bachelor’s degree
- Earning a graduate-level degree
- Earning a CRM (Certification of Records Management), IGP (Information Governance Professional Certification), or other RIM related certifications
- Attending conferences, seminars, and other RIM related professional events
For more information and the applications, please visit: www.armaedfoundation.org.
AIEF is a funding resource for research and scholarships in the field of records and information management. The primary funding source is derived from concerned individuals and organizations in the profession. AIEF is a 501(c) 3 non-profit entity.
The availability of funding is determined on an annual basis. AIEF reserves the right not to offer awards unless funding is available. Potential donors are invited to contact the foundation administration for additional information: email@example.com.
ARMA International Educational Foundation
11880 College Blvd., Suite 450
Overland Park, KS, 66210, USA
The Essentials of RIM Certificate
ARMA International offers the premier education for those in the early stages of their records and information management (RIM) career: The Essentials of RIM certificate program.
Consisting of 10 online courses, this program teaches best practices in key functional areas, such as managing electronic records, performing legally defensible e-discovery, developing a business continuity plan, and reducing threats to information privacy.
These courses are full of practical, real-world solutions you can put to work immediately in your organization. To see an outline of the 10 courses and the names of the 10 publications included in The Essentials of RIM certificate program and/or to purchase it, click here.